SQL Database Developer
SQL Database Developer - (SQL)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Stoke-on-Trent based organisation that is involved in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world!
The position also provides an opportunity to develop your SQL skills and form a fantastic career within IT.
Duties will include:
- To carry the business requirements forward through a cycle of investigation, development and testing in order to produce a functioning product
- To be aware of the potential impact of new developments through thorough product understanding and risk assessment
- Resolve day-to-day problems through operations and internal discussion
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of relational databases, preferably using SQL Server
- A background in IT or computer technology
- An aptitude for both efficient and accurate working
- Accomplished communication skills and an ability to converse with a variety of internal and external users both technical and non-technical
- A willingness to work independently when required and to drive forward developments
- A flexible approach to suit business requirements
Industry Leading Benefits -
· 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
· Employers pension contribution
· Free parking
· Childcare Vouchers
· Heavily subsidised food menu (breakfast / lunch & dinner)
· Cycle to work scheme
As you can see this is certainly one of the best development opportunities in terms of personal & professional development available - APPLY NOW for a fast response.