Digital Advertising Solutions
Salary £ 25,000 - £35,000
Commission: Uncapped: Typically £60k - £80k o
Other benefits: Full Expenses, Training & Development, Team Weekends, Laptop, plus promotion opportunities for the right candidate that involve international travel
My client is a proactive and target-driven, award-winning Youth Marketing company based in London.
Their digital advertising team is hiring due to expansion and requires driven, self-starting and self-motivated business developers to provide a range of solutions, to engage young people and to make sure they get the best talent for their clients (graduate employers and universities), something they care passionately about.
They are looking for the top business development managers, talented sales people who know the industry; you will preferably have job board experience and have experience in dealing with advertising companies and direct blue chip clients. You need to be fresh thinking, ambitious, innovative and quick thinking.
What will you be responsible for as a Digital Account Manager?
- Selling solutions to the top Graduate employers and UK based Universities
- New Business development
- Client meetings (roughly 3 per week)
- Attending education and on-campus events
- Building long term relationships within recruitment advertising
- Gaining long-term client retention and growth
- Providing bespoke digital advertising solutions
- Being involved in developing and enhancing the website offering
The ideal Digital Account Manager:
- A proven track sales record preferably having worked in digital or with recruitment advertising agencies
- The ability to think on your feet and multi-task
- You will be tough, resilient and persistent, people will say no and you will need to be able to react in a positive way
- Have the ability to sell your personality over the telephone and face to face
- The ability to think on your feet and multi task
- You will be tough, resilient and persistent, people will say no and you will need to be able to objection handle and offer alternative solutions
What's in it for you as a Digital Account Manager?
The working environment is fresh, innovative and energetic, they believe in working hard to achieve a common goal, their philosophy is simple, a shared vision in achieving and being the best at what they do. They also understand that you spend a huge amount of your life at work so it should be fun as well. Their day to day routine is made up for short term and long term rewards comprising of weekends away, team challenges or nights out.
- Basic salary £25k- £35k doe + OTE £60k - £80k uncapped
- Great training and ongoing development
- Opportunities for progression in a growing company
- Team outings and weekends
- Great staff retention
- Fun and creative environment
- Fully paid expense account, laptop
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Media Sales. Advertising Sales. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.