Fleet Controller - Southampton
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
To organise the delivery and collection of vehicles to maximise service standards and minimise costs
- To be commercially aware and identify and report new business opportunities
- Liaise with the central fleet team and local branches to source vehicles that are necessary to meet customer bookings
- To ensure the accurate completion of all vehicle documentation on the in house rental system
- Organise repairs and warranty work to vehicles where necessary and progress all vehicles in for repair
- Accurately complete all fuel documentation daily and ensure competent members of staff receive fuel deliveries in accordance with relevant legislation
- As part of the role, you may be required to deliver and collect vehicles to customers specified requirements and inform customers of all relevant information regarding vehicle handover
This role requires you to be flexible with working hours, typical hours will vary between 0700-2000hrs Mon-Fri, 0700-1600 on Sat & Sun on a shift basis (working at least 2 weekends in 4).
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
You may currently be working as a Driver, Fleet Co-ordinator, Logistics Co-ordinator, Fleet Logistics Co-ordinator, Vehicle Co-ordinator or Transport Co-ordinator for a blue chip company.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Fleet Co-ordinator within Europcar then please apply today!