Trainee Financial Adviser
My client one of the UK's leading wealth management organisations is currently looking for a Trainee Financial Adviser to work closely with a Senior Private Client Adviser.
Junior Financial Adviser - Purpose of the job
The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling Financial Planning reports, in conjunction with the Senior Private Client Advisers, working with client’s whist at the same time building up your own client portfolio.
- Conduct research on client's financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended)
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis
- Compiling investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation
- Prepare client service agreement letters and suitability letters
- Transferring transaction instructions to application forms
- Handle client queries
- Assist in checking client valuations
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®)
- Professional demeanour at all times
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment
£30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of an established Financial Services organisation which continues to build upon its solid reputation for strong wealth management, holistic advice and excellent customer service.
Forward a copy of your up to date CV today I will contact you to discuss this exciting role.