School Business Manager
A special-needs school based in West London are looking to recruit a School Business Manager to come in for 3 days a week to help lead on the daily operations and business administration.
The school provides education for early years students up to further education level, across a number of different sites.
All schools are very accessible via both train and car and have parking on site.
This is a newly created role as part of a job share.
The School Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient administrative processes are in place across the school
- Liaising with Local Authority re contractual arrangements and new starters
- Overseeing the H&S function and providing direction to the facilities teams
- Ensuring school standards meet and exceed the levels set by Ofsted
- Leading on projects and any other ad hoc duties that may arise
The successful School Business Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience within a business/admin manager position - either in a school, charity, or commercial organisation.
- Experience of project management, staff management, and marketing processes.
- A positive attitude and be a natural problem solver - happy to pick up duties outside the normal remit
A salary of £33,000 - £37,000 FTE (based on experience) in addition to attractive benefits.