We are currently looking for a Pensions Assistant to join our client, a leading international legal practice based in Bristol.
- Provide support to the Open Trustees’ team
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Opening and closing of files, arranging offsite storage
- Arranging and preparing meeting rooms
- Assisting with preparation of document bibles
- Answering the phone and taking messages or redirecting calls as appropriate
- Maintenance of pension scheme member schedules
- Assisting with treasury management activities
- Ideally a background in financial services and/or administration
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
This is a full-time temporary position based in Bristol with a salary of £20,000 per annum.
Please get in touch with an updated version of your CV to find out more.