Email Newsletter Marketing Executive
Do you have at least 1 year email marketing experience?
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and looking for a new challenge?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Implement an effective email marketing programme to increase sales and customer loyalty
• Develop and manage creative content to be included in the email marketing campaigns
• Ensure effective and creative promotion of our products and services
• Be responsible for the build and deployment of email campaigns
• Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
• Perform analysis to show performance trends and optimise campaigns accordingly
• Ability to deliver measurable results and report these to management on a regular basis
Skills & experience required:
• A commercial sales driven mind set
• Email marketing/CRM background, ideally from a retail transactional B2C organisation (Minimum 1 years’ experience)
• Highly competent and able to analyse results and good attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of using data in an analytical way
• Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic HTML skills
• High degree of initiative and an excellent team player
• You will be creative and passionate about marketing
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.