Senior Management Accountant
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a university seeking a permanent Senior Management Accountant to join their team.
This role is responsible for the smooth running of the month-end process, narrative reporting and quarterly forecasting for the organisation.
Key duties of the role include:
- Completing the month end process
- Present process improvement to drive the finance department forward - Supporting the budget process
- Providing forward projections and forecasting
- Work closely with relevant staff to ensure the management information packs are prepared
- Manage the HESA and HEFCE returns
- Provide cover for the Finance Planning & Analysis team
It is essential candidates have prior budgeting and reporting experience as well as being ACCA/CIMA/ ACA qualified. It is desirable candidates have higher education experience and have used agresso software.
Benefits of the role include: Over 40 days holiday a year , 35 hour working week, excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan
If you are looking for a varied role within the higher education sector and match the criteria above, please apply below