MEMBERSHIP ENGAGEMENT MANAGER - £36,000 - £40,000 pa
A professional membership body is looking to an experienced Membership Engagement Manager to lead a small team in all aspects of engagement activity.
- To develop and implement plans to increase membership numbers and ensure the retention of current members.
- To oversee direct marketing, social media and digital communications.
- To advise and work with regional teams on engagement activities.
- To lead and motivate the membership engagement team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a membership engagement or marketing role.
- Line management and budget experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- £36,000 - £40,000 pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.