Senior Content Specialist
The Senior Content Specialist will be responsible for the delivery winning consumer content experiences by supporting the evolution of creative concepts into clear deliverables that meet company brand requirements.
My client is a large B2C organisation based in Maidenhead.
The Senior Content Specialist will need to
Deliver all stages of a broad range of production types including audio-visual, multi-media, TV, online content, Marketing & writing.
- Comply with all key mobile & social production standards - Facebook & YouTube product format guidelines; media agency etc.
- Project manage to cost, time and quality; help define scopes of work; select appropriate partners to deliver content map
- Conduct Production Analysis and detailed cost estimates based on creative briefings - storyboards, animatic and creative references. Manage budgets within targets
- Manage workflow, associated processes and expectations to deliver high-end company standard of solutions to project completion on time and on budget,
- Identify opportunities to pool production across brands, territories and especially integrated touchpoints in a digital world
- Closely collaborate with creatives, external creators, development teams as well as cross-functional teams. Provide in-person support on priority pre-production and filming meetings;
The ideal Senior Content Specialist will have the following
- Content Producer experience (client side or agency) essential
- Experience managing interactive experiences, creative advertising projects, digital design and UX plus content production
- Deep passion for learning all creative techniques inc audio-visual & digital excellence.
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques and content strategy. Comprehensive understanding of the agency ecosystem
A salary of £40,000 plus 12% bonus scheme and excellent benefits.