- Managing a team of analysts to produce high profile weekly trading packs accurately and to tight deadlines;
- Proactively developing and maintain trading reports as required to assist the business
- Overseeing the completion of the Daily Sales process for the business, and driving change where required
- Consolidation of the brand' monthly profit forecasts, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly Board Papers and provide executive summary papers
- Coordinate the submission, consolidation and analysis of the annual plan
- Produce meaningful comparison of trading performance to those reported by other retailers.
Required experience and skillset:
- Excellent Excel and time management skills
- A team based professional attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to be calm under pressure
- Capability to deal with the quick pace of change and can be flexible enough to cope with shifting priorities
- Proactive/ enquiring approach
- Professional and confident manner
If you have the relevant skillset and are interested in the role, do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.