IT Engineer/Senior Required
A superb opportunity has arisen for a IT Engineer to join a highly recognised and expanding I.T. solutions and managed service provider. This vacancy is the pinnacle of a role in a company that puts engineering excellence as a foremost skill.
The requirement is for a IT Engineer/Senior Engineer with a solid background in, and extensive experience of, supporting enterprise level infrastructures and networks predominantly, though not exclusively, within a Microsoft environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Resolving 1st-2nd line support calls
- Supporting and maintaining the IS infrastructure to ensure maximum service ability
- Ensuring the IT Support Manager, senior engineer and CTS helpdesk are aware of any issues that need to be raised and escalated - we are looking for someone who can do, but someone who equally is prepared to escalate.
- You will be the interface between the client and us - you are the "face" of CTS within the school.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
- We expect experience in supporting IT in a controlled environment
- Microsoft Server Skills
- Group Policies
- Exchange and Office 2013/365 skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential
- Must have a clean and valid DBS disclosure
- You must also be Microsoft qualified such as MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE/ MCTS or hold other industry recognised qualifications
- Media or Music experience desirable.
Access to highly qualified senior engineers who are all Microsoft trained thus affording exceptional career development and advancement opportunities
A very autonomous relaxed environment whilst still providing you with support whenever you need it.
Potential to Apply for Microsoft Training Vouchers after a Year
Working with a friendly bunch of people who are passionate about IT but also providing a fantastic service! We are passionate about investing in the education of pupils.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.
The successful candidate should have a good standard of education and sufficient relevant experience. Prior experience in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.