Diploma Paraplanner Required
A leading Independent Financial Practice, who has built a reputation second to none through years of providing high quality client service now require a Senior Paraplanner to join the busy team.
Your role will be to assist Financial Planners in reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the companies’ Investment philosophy. You will also support Planner's in developing and maintaining a library of standard wording/reports for use in preparing client reports.
- Prepare fully compliant reports for Adviser’s clients, supporting the recommendations made.
- Conduct all Succession Annual Reviews in line with SLA's
- Create and maintain, a 'Best Product’ Panel to be used in the recommendation process.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- Consider the various online facilities offered by product providers and select the ones that would most beneficial for the company
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Update and maintain the PPU workflow and AO activities as and when required
- Participate in regular 121’s
- Maintain CPD
- 3+ years financial services experience
- Must be qualified to level 4 in Providing Financial Advice
- Previous paraplanning experience essential
- Must hold a certificate in Financial Planning as a minimum, a Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable
In return you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits and a base salary up to £40,000