Financial Accountant - University
This large university based in South West London is looking for a Financial Accountant.
The University attracts 1400 students from over 100 countries around the world. It has two campuses and an international focus. You will be part of a small but busy finance office on a leafy and quiet campus.
As a Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the financial accounting function and ensuring accurate and timely financial transaction processing for the Group
- Leading a small team and developing their skills
- Supporting the Director of Finance and Planning to achieve key objectives
- Managing the year-end process and being the key point of contact with external auditors
You should be:
- A qualified Accountant
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a good team player
It would be very helpful if you have had exposure to multi-currency accounting, and experience of the education sector.
£40-45,000 depending on experience