Senior Building Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor - Industry Leading Commercial Property and Real Estate Consultancy - Central London
A multi-award winning Commercial Property and Real Estate Consultancy based in the City of London are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their established Building Surveying team.
Working alongside, Small Private Investment Companies, Financial Institutions and Corporate Clients, this is a varied Project/Professional role that will include all core Building Surveying competencies ranging from but not limited to Schedules of Dilapidations to Contract Admin and Project Management.
This role offers career potential to progress to Associate Director and to join a Consultancy who offer an unrivalled benefits package. ideal for a Senior Building Surveyor who may not be getting the right exposure to work they're looking for in their current role or for somebody who wants to take the step up and work for a larger Consultancy.
A Global Commercial Property and Real Estate Services provider who offer a wide range of Building Consulting services from inception to completion ranging from Building Surveying to Project Management and Architecture.
With their City of London office looking to expand their Building Surveying team due to an increase in workload through repeat business, this company offer tailored career development plans for all staff and pride themselves on being committed to the growth and development of all staff.
The company, who are one of the most reputable property Consultancies in the UK have a commitment to growing their team from within and therefore focus heavily on the development of their staff.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have a varied Project/Professional role that will include but won't be limited to;
- Contract Admin
- Schedules of Dilapidation
- Building Surveys for Investment or Occupational services
- Preparation of Specifications
- Schedules of Work
- Defect Analysis
- Negotiating on behalf of the Landlord/Tenant
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
This role is ideal for a Senior Building Surveyor seeking a balanced role within a market leading multi-national Commercial Property and Real Estate Consultancy.
- MRICS with 2+ years PQE Experience
- Varied Project/Professional Building Surveying experience will be preferred
- Private Practice/Consultancy background
- BSc/MSc in Building surveying
- Must be able to build and maintain existing business and client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to career progression
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension (8% matched)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- BUPA medical care
- Professional fees accounted for
If you are a Senior Building Surveyor based in London, considering your career options, then please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.
London / MRICS / Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered / Building Surveyor / Property Consultancy / Real Estate / Senior BS