Technical Support Engineer (Fluid Systems) Norwich
Are you looking for a career change or new challenge, working with the latest technologies & within an enjoyable fun working environment?
If so, this is the role job for you!
An enterprising, dynamic and rapidly growing Norwich based business are looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer to assist with their continued growth & development.
Due to planned expansion & development, the company are looking for a talented Support Engineer with experience of Digital & Analogue circuit design, Firmware design, & implementation .You will join a dynamic & growing technical electronics engineering team who takes pride in customer service.
Due to the nature of this role, you also will be an excellent communicator at all levels.
Key skills for this role:
- Client Support
- Pre-Sales & Post Sales Support
- Project Delivery
- Fluid Systems
- Fluid Mechanics
- Pipeline Data Monitoring Solutions (Ideally)
- An attractive & above market rate starting salary
- A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
- Company benefits
- A fun, dynamic working environment.
- Excellent career progression
- Salary re-views
- Attractive holiday entitlement
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! Please apply now or for more information please contact Mark Keers on mk at pulseitrecruitment.co.uk