Senior Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer
Job Title: Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer
Salary / Rate: £33K - £40K
We currently have an exciting opportunity and looking for a Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer, with a degree in Geology and preferably and MSc in Engineering Geology or a relevant subject. You will hold Chartered Geologist status or be well on the way to achieving this along with recent experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will join an established and dynamic, forward looking team and will be required to supervise and mentor more junior members of the team.
1. Preparation of Phase 1 reports
2. Design and supervision of ground investigations
3. Preparation of Geoenvironmental assessment reports
4. Earthworks and ground improvement specifications
5. Slope Stability Assessment
6. Investigation and treatment of shallow mine workings
7. Contaminated land investigation and assessment
8. Preparation of remediation strategy documents
9. Experience in the rail sector would be beneficial.
10. Familiar with producing fee proposals and have the ability to win work.
11. The role will involve client liaison and taking part in marketing activities as required.
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.