Para-planner Manchester & Knutsford
Para-planner - National Financial Planning & Investment Organisation
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
My client is.an award-winning financial planning and investment company, with a heritage of more than 180 years, whose clients include private individuals, families, charities and professionals, looking after more than £20 billion on their behalf.
My client is actively seeking an experienced para-planer; this role offers the chance to work in a large corporate environment with HNW/UHNW clients that still maintains a strong focus on the client.
My Client is looking for a Para-planners who has a specific skill-set including:-
- Diploma in Financial Planning (making progress towards Chartered status where appropriate)
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a Para planning role
- In-depth knowledge of financial services products, compliance and other legal processes
- Relevant experience of the Wealth Management sector
- Effective communication (both verbally and in writing), drafting of client advice, and technical and product research
- Ability to attend client meetings
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Adviser Office
- Organisational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
As a para-planner your role with in this organisation will be varied in its day-to-day duties, so the responsibilities here are not exhaustive. Nonetheless, basic responsibilities for the role of para-planner at this company are:
- To deliver high quality reports in a timely manner to our clients, becoming a recognised centre of excellence through this
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisers to enable the achievement of targets
- To participate regularly in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution
- To consistently and accurately record all client related time and other activity in line with existing procedures
- To provide the business support necessary in meeting existing strategy and business objectives, as required
- To work with other departments to improve working processes
For further information about this first class opportunity please forward a copy of your CV for immediate short-listing.