Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
Private Hospital - Surgical Ward
RGN - Registered General Nurse
Up to £28,000 per annum (Band 5)
A private hospital situated in Cheshire is searching for a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring team who support patients within surgical and post-op care capacities.
37.5hrs per week
This specialist facility requires you as a Staff Nurse to provide attentive and efficient care to clients who are undergoing or recovering from orthopaedic and elective surgical procedures.
As a Staff Nurse you are offered:
- Up to £28,000 per annum (Band 5)
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Wellness screening
- Eyesight tests
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
- Free on-site parking
What the Staff Nurse role requires of you:
- A valid nursing qualification and NMC PIN.
- Previous experience within surgical, orthopaedic, ward and outpatient environments desirable.
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy