A global insurance business in Leeds is looking to appoint a commercial analyst into their team.
Previous experience in a business analyst or commercial analyst role would be a good fit for this position with financial services experience an advantage although not essential. This is a business facing role, our client is looking for a strong communicator with commercial acumen who can demonstrate a high standard of proficiency in Microsoft Excel with VBA and macros.
- Taking ownership of developing and maintaining internal and external reporting across the division.Gain a sound understanding of the end-to-end customer journey and provide customer value modelling to support commercial decision making.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues in the Marketing and contact centre operations to gain buy-in and develop collaborative solutions to business challenges.
- Understand the key value drivers of the business and proactively monitor performance to identify opportunities to maximise and accelerate growth.
- Provide insight into the success of lead management activity and assist in setting and refining the lead generation and client retention strategies.
- Support the Executive team with other ad-hoc reporting requirements as needs arise.