Role: Project Manager
Industry: Manufacturing / Engineering
Salary: £40,000 + benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a technically-skilled Project Manager to join an innovative Engineering company based in Reading.
My client is a respected supplier of high-technology electronics products for several key sectors, and due to continued business development, they require a Project Manager - ideally with a background in electronics - to join the business.
As the Project Manager, you will provide the interface between Sales, Engineering & Production teams and ensure projects are delivered on time.
Key tasks of the Project Manager:
- Act as main interface between Sales, R&D, Production and the Client, managing commercial and technical aspects of the project.
- Responsible for managing the supply chain of sub-contract manufacturers in the UK and abroad. Including support for on-going production both internally and externally.
- Undertaking risk assessments and ensuring quality standards are met and maintained
Skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering (ideally electronics) / Physics or associated science.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Technical Sales or Project Management role within the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to help contribute further success within an already successful company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency