Occupational Health Nurse - Watford
Occupational Health Nurse
1 x Full Time Nurse & 1x Part time Nurse
Temporary cover starting asap for 3-6 months
£31'000- £39'400 per annum FTE
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Health Nurses to be based on site with our client in Watford.
We have two roles 1 full time OH Nurse and 1 Part time Nurse working 22.5 hours per week.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties-
- Undertake health screening of potential flexible workers and evaluate their fitness in relation to the job.
- To join the team of Occupational Health Nurses, providing a Work Health Assessment service for flexible workers working in clinical areas of the NHS
- To provide full work health screening service clients - administering vaccines and providing phlebotomy service working autonomously
- To assess the Immunisation status of clients both face to face and by telephone or electronic means and make decisions on clinical suitability for work
- Ensure that all OH records are correctly stored, controlled and maintained.
The role requires some travel to off-site clinics with some overnight stays therefore a Full UK driving licence is essential.
This is for a bespoke in house project so you need to be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team. The role involves face-to-face, telephone and computer-based work.
To be considered for this role you must be an RGN on Part 1 of the NMC register and have experience of immunisations & phlebotomy.
For further details please contact Jag or Stacey on . Alternatively e-mail a current CV to Stacey.mushing @sugarmanhealth .com