ASSISTANT MANAGER - FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
Assistant Manager - Fast Food Restaurant - Job Summary
Are you an ambitious Assistant Manager in the Greater Manchester area with experience in fast-food / Quick-Service (QSR) Restaurants? Do you pride yourself on excellent standards whilst developing winning teams? Are you passionate about customer service and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment? If have experienced within a fast-paced, branded restaurant environment and are looking for a fresh challenge then we have an exciting opportunity to a rapidly expanding business.
Our client is an internationally recognised restaurant brand based out of high profile locations who pride themselves on exceptional customer service within a unique, challenging and exciting environment. They believe in creating high-performing teams and are looking for a manager to guide the next stage of the development.
Assistant Manager - Fast Food Restaurant - Role Responsibility
Working alongside the Restaurant General Manager you will be overseeing the day to day performance of the high profile restaurant. Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service within the restaurant
- Driving operational compliance throughout the site
- Maintaining food quality and standards
- Health & Safety Management
- Ensure the development of a winning team
- Develop and deliver a positive working environment throughout
- Financial Management and controls including budgeted sales and EBITDA
- Management of all internal marketing and POS
Assistant Manager - Fast Food Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within a similar style of fast-food or QSR Branded Restaurant and be able to demonstrate commercial success within this role. In addition, they will have the following experience;
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Essential Experience of working to targets/KPIs and exceeding them
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great personality
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.