Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager / Account Manager – Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket
A leading multi-branch parts distribution business in the truck and trailer aftermarket sector, seeking an experienced Branch Representative in the East Yorkshire area.
The ideal candidate will come from a sales / account management background from within the CV, HGV, truck or trailer aftermarket, and possess a strong knowledge of end-users within the territory.
Branch/Field based, covering East Yorkshire. Ideal for:
Howden, Scunthorpe, Goole, Hull, Snaith, Castleford, Pontefract, Scalby, Market Weighton, Willerby, Selby, Broughton
Basic Salary 25k + Company Bonus + Vehicle
- Establish, maintain and develop new and existing customer relationships.
- Present and sell the company’s products to existing and potential customers.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Respond to and follow up on all enquiries, new leads and referrals.
- Manage account services and resolve customer concerns.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and provide relevant management information.
- Develop and maintain the computerised customer database.
- Responsible for effectively structuring sales activities, including territory & journey planning, new business strategy, account profiling & prioritisation.
- Attend sales promotions, trade and exhibition events, in addition to product training and sales meetings.
- A sound knowledge of Commercial Vehicle, Truck, HGV or Trailer parts, components and accessories is important.
- Experience of selling to fleet end-users, whether truck, trailer, bus & coach or plant & agricultural is key.
- Be target driven and work within sales budgets.
- Friendly and professional manner
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Area Sales Manager / Field Sales Manager Job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2566KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.