Management & Team Leading Assessor
OVERVIEW: MANAGEMENT & TEAM LEADING ASSESSOR
As a result of continued growth, a well-established award winning private training provider are looking to add an experienced Management and Team Leading Assessor to their existing team, to deliver generic Level 2, 3 and 5 NVQ qualifications.
You will need to have relevant occupational experience in a managerial position and be flexible on travel across the required geographical region.
The role is home based with a caseload of learners across the Staffordshire and Midlands region. You will be visiting learners in their place of work, assessing and training in work settings.
A full UK driving license is essential. Basic salary of £25k-£28k (negotiable depending on experience).
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: MANAGEMENT & TEAM LEADING ASSESSOR
- Minimum 2 years' relevant occupational experience in a Team Leading / Managerial position
- Previous experience working as a work based learning assessor
- Previous experience assessing Management up to Level 5 and Team Leading
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: MANAGEMENT & TEAM LEADING ASSESSOR
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- Level 5 Management qualification
- Ability to work autonomously
- Organised and able to manage own time/diary
SALARY/BENEFITS: MANAGEMENT & TEAM LEADING ASSESSOR
- £25k-£28k depending on qualifications and experience
- 40p per mile travel expenses
- 25 days annual leave + BH's
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.