Trade Support Executive- Travel industry
Trade Support Executive
Salary £20-£22K + Benefits depending on experience
Monday - Friday working
Reports to: Trade Support Manager
The Trade Support Executive will be form a vital part of the Sales Team and will be instrumental within the newly formed Trade Support division in supporting our Regional and Account Managers to better serve the trade. This new role will see the individual report to the Trade Support Manager, often liaising and working closely with our Marketing and Commercial departments, Sales Team and Trade partners to deliver time responsive support ultimately leading to a more efficient promotional and distributional reach. The applicant must be passionate and committed to their job and possess an acute ability to problem solve and manage their own time effectively. This role will include supporting the organisation of various events and familiarization trips, based in the UK/ ROI and overseas, and may on require weekend work and also the need to travel overseas.
- Supports the Sales Team with distribution of brochures, collateral and POS material;
- Tracks expenditure and manages the day-to-day relationship with our distribution warehouse;
- Ensure Sales team are up to date with events, their requirements and all of the relevant collateral has been arranged;
- Evaluate current offers, critical departures, pricing and availability to create weekly offers based on the needs of RSMs and trade partners;
- Competitor benchmarking across B2B channels creating a weekly recap of where the company is less visible and any competitor offers which directly or closely compare
- Cross check and support our Marketing Department with the co-marketing/ purchase order flow and follow-up;
- Trade partner website analysis, creating a weekly opportunity/visibility report;
- Support Trade Support Manager in the organisation of annual events, conferences, FAM trips & ship visit programme;
- Develop new assets and presentations to support the Sales Team in the successful delivery of training;
- Creation of bi-weekly news letters and news bytes to share with Sales Teams and OTAs;
- Setup webinar training sessions to support new tools and functionalities on trade booking portal;
- Assist Marketing department with the B2B social media strategy and implementation and creation of trade assets to support campaign cycles;
- Work closely with our Product, Flights, Groups and Revenue departments to identify key offers, messages and partners who we can potentially work with on collaborations for events or marketing.
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Trade Support roll
- Travel industry experience essential;
- Strong orgainsational skills, ability to multitask and plan;
- Computer literacy, Excel, Powerpoint and Word essential;
- Must be confident with writing descriptions, inspiring copy for B2B usage;
- Strong negotiating skills, relationship building and networking amongst agents
- Confident comunicational skills;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to easily identify commercial opportunities;
- Flexibility, adaptability and team working;
- Availability to travel often and with a short notice;
- Decision making, problem solving and ability to innovate;
- Ability to train agents and support Sales Team;
- Analytical thinking
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the relevant experience to be considered for this role please apply with your CV to Jewels Recruitment!
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available.
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised… So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs