Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager, Poole, Salary - £35,000 with OTE £40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Mobile Phone + Laptop.
A great opportunity has become available for a professional person to join a market leading organisation based in Poole.
We are looking for a candidate with sales and account manager skills either in the office or field based. You will be based in the office and in the field on alternative weeks providing you with the ideal balance to build your client base and manage your accounts. The role will be selling to an existing and new customer base in Agriculture, Horticulture, Groundcare, Construction sectors etc.
Previous experience within IT would be advantageous but is not essential. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who feels they have out grown an office based sales role and is looking to spread their wings in their next career move.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and build upon long term relationships with existing clients
- Generate new business and develop these new relationships
- Manage process from start to finish
- Excellent customer service and administration skills while office based
- Meet with clients face to face on alternate weeks in the North of England
- Develop and deliver proposals
- Demonstrations of software to customers and prospects
- Implement plans to increase usage of software products
- Implement training, consultancy and upgrade plans for customers
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous sales or account management experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organisation skills
- Good IT Skills
This role would suit candidates currently working in an outbound call centre or as a Sales Manager/Executive/Consultant/Support, Account Manager/Executive, Customer Service, or Business Development Manager.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.