Part-time up to 30 hours per week - Full time will be considered.
£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Physiotherapist to join an outpatient's department within a leading private hospital. You will be working for a company that has an excellent reputation for delivering a very high standard of patient care. They are experts in providing surgical and non-surgical treatments across over 80 specialist areas.
The Out Patients department is open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday so flexibility is key.
Your responsibilities will include;
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service.
- To work as a member of the Physiotherapy team within the outpatient's department
- Maintain effective communication with patients, clinicians and other departmental staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organised and Flexible.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following;
- Previous experience as a Physiotherapist within an out patient setting.
- Physiotherapist Degree
- Excellent salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email