Marketing Assistant - Lots of Variety!
Location: Near Gatwick
Easy commute from Horsham & Surrounding Areas
Fantastic marketing opportunity - will suit a creative graduate with at least a year of marketing experience!
Our client is a global market leader within technology who requires a creative graduate with a technical mind and at least a year of marketing experience ideally incorporating social media, design and copywriting.
Never a dull moment, you will enjoy working within an international marketing team who produce on and offline marketing and communication activities for technology consumers.
You will participate in marketing functions such as the following;
- Helping with corporate literature, presentational and marketing material
- Marketing campaigns for various market sectors
- Visual images & graphics for digital campaigns, website, social media and email marketing
- Social media campaigns and online activities
- Creating the social media calendar
- Preparing presentations to be presented to distributors and channels
- Assisting with SEO optimisation and keyword strategy
- Assisting with email campaigns
- Assisting with exhibition and trade show events
- Producing copywriting and contributing to design
- Monitoring and evaluating the results of marketing and communications activity
- Liaising with internal and external resources regarding marketing campaigns i.e. external PR agencies and designers
We are looking for a graduate caliber candidate, with an excellent standard of written communication in English (a second fluent European language is a bonus) who has the following experience;
- At least 1 year of Marketing experience
- Technically minded, enjoys technology
- Good knowledge of social media marketing and google Adwords
- Written and design, copywriting and a creative skills
- Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Google Adwords and Hootsuite desirable
- Good ability of working with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
APPLY NOW - Interviews happening soon!
KEYWORDS: graduate, digital, marketing, online, amazon, ebay, magento, copy writing, content, e-tailing, website, multi-channel marketing, internal communications, press release, content writing, copywriting, media, online marketing, digital media, PR, public relations, digital marketing. SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, PPC, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Digital, Press, Campaigns, Brand, Google Analytics, English, graduates, creative writing, online, offline, CRM, ROI, email marketing, affiliate marketing, Web Analyst, SEO Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer,
Follow us on Twitter@aboutyourecruit or join our facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our About You Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as lots of useful information about the job market, interviews and CVs!
Note: Due to the large volumes of applications that we receive if you have not had a response within 7 days of your application then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About You Recruitment is an Employment Agency providing office jobs across Sussex and Surrey.