Deputy Manager needed at Grimsby Nursing Home - £35K!
I am looking to recruit a professional and motivated Deputy Manager to join my client's management team to lead and develop the nursing and care team at the home.
The home itself provides care for those aged 50+ with a variety of neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson's and Huntington's, complex learning disabilities and mental health conditions alongside general elderly and palliative/EoL care.
The home has received a Good rating in all 5 CQC domains, which exemplifies the high standard of care that is provided to all residents under the home's care.
In this role, you will be supporting the Registered Manager in the day-to-day management of the home, specifically showing your passion for and commitment to delivering the highest standard of nursing care possible to the service users within the facility.
The successful candidate must be:
- A Registered Nurse in the UK with a valid UK pin
- An individual with at previous management/senior experience working within the nursing home setting
- Able to demonstrate sound organisational and communication skills
Duties of the role will include:
- Working alongside and reporting to the Home Manager, and acting up in their absence when appropriate
- Leading a team of Nurses and Care Assistants, and ensuring they achieve high standards of nursing care at all times
- Maintaining an open and honest communication style, and appropriately escalating any issues you become aware of
- Developing and implementing bespoke care plans for residents
- Being aware of and adhering to relevant legislations, guidelines and procedures by means of protecting residents' welfare
- Performing on-call duties as and when appropriate
- Supervising junior and new members of staff in all aspects of their clinical work
The benefits of working with my client include:
- Support with re-validation
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Industry leader-accredited training and career progression framework
- Work place pension scheme
- Discounts on insurance, travel, retail etc.
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on or email to discuss this opportunity further!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy