Located in the heart of Basingstoke our client is seeking a Marketing Executive who will provide technical and operational support to the marketing team, establishing a more robust process around product development, managing sourcing system information and competitor analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver regular market research and competitor analysis to inform product development and marketing campaigns
- Establish robust record keeping and process around product development
- Monitor sourcing systems and manage product information provided to sourcing systems, making recommendations and changes to optimise the sourcing of the company's products
- Work with operations and sales team to identify opportunity to improve broker experience and efficiency. Take marketing ownership of broker dashboard and work with IT to implement broker experience improvements
- Monitor broker marketing database to ensure records are correct and identify new leads for sales
- Manage invoice sign off process, ensuring that all records are kept up to date
- Assist with the development of new campaigns, marketing material, ongoing activity and events
The successful candidate must have an understanding of the mortgage market and mortgage products. A good understanding of the financial services products and provider, as well as the regulatory framework and requirements is an advantage. You must be able to show strong examples of using initiative and delivering positive outcomes.
If you have not heard from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.