Sales Executive - Delegate Sector
Delegate Sales Executive up to £25K basic (OTE £30K). Working for a household brand within the media/events division. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Join a highly-recognised brand
- Strong career development opportunity, due to the event expansion plans.
- Substantial benefits.
- Commission on every sale made.
Our client has an amazing reputation and is well known throughout the world. Over the last year, they have been growing their events portfolio and have plans to increase this further in the future.
About the role of a Delegate Sales Executive:
As a Delegate Sales Executive, you will be expected to focus on selling to existing customers, incoming leads and sourcing new clients. The sales process is telephone based. You will be looking after around 24 events throughout the year.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
Have successfully sold delegate spaces previously. (Media sales people will also be considered).
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with new and existing clients.
- B2B telephone sales skills.
- Opportunity to attend events to build prospect pipeline.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organized and professional manner.
- Evidence of achieving / over achieving targets.
- An understanding of consultative sales process.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Delegate Sales Executive role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Delegate Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.