Business Development and Account Executive
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 plus commission
Skills: Sales, Account Management, Target Focused, Communication Skills
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm
About the Company
With over 60 years experience in the industry, this company are experts in their trade and developed their business to keep up with new developments in the industry. They are leading members of their trade body, ensuring that their in-house design and manufacturing teams provide only the highest quality products to their expanding client base.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for contacting new and exisiting SME clients, working as part of a team to ensure that company targets are met.
- Outbound calling to new and existing clients
- Accurately noting client requirements
- Providing quotations in an understandable format
- Responding to client enquiries within set timescales
- Developing key accounts to maximise spend
- Ensuring that profit margins are maintained
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Who will suit this role?
This position would suit an experienced Account Manager who is capable of providing a consultative approach. You should possess the following skills and attributes;
- The ability to gain an understanding of your clients business and qualify levels of business
- A consultative sales approach
- The ability to build rapport over the telephone
- The ability to close for the order
- A solid work history and previous sales history.
- Minimum garde A - C in Maths and English
- Knowledge of the print or signage industry would be advantageous
- Target focused
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Account Manager, Target focused, Sales, Business Development
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.