Sales & Marketing Executive
Role:Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £28,000
Benefits: Discretionary Christmas bonus, Company pension scheme, Private health care (after probation period), 21 days’ holiday (7 must be kept for the Christmas break) + bank holidays, 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday either 8:30am-4:30pm / 9am-5pm, with 30 mins for lunch), Free on-site parking
Job Type: Full Time
Atlas Employment are pleased to be working with a Construction Company based in South Oxfordshire. They’re looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional with proven skills to join their team to continue to develop their brand, ensuring they are market leaders in their industry.
- Generating sales leads and enquiries, mostly web based
- Prequalification Questionnaires (PQQ’s)
- Updating H&S accreditations annually
- Traditional marketing; print media, PR, branding & occasional exhibitions
- Digital marketing; website management & assisting with SEO
- Developing our online presence through our social media channels
- Database management
- General administration duties - Providing general office cover for overflow calls, data entry, filing etc.
- Have experience in Pre-qualification Questionnaires
- Demonstrate at least 2-years previous sales and marketing experience
- Can write website posts and short case studies
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be well organized and have the time-management skills to be able to prioritise a varied workload
Favourable but not essential:
- Understands the basic principles of SEO
- Previous experience updating a company website
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.