Graduate Sales Executive
Tangent International are currently searching for determined, professional Graduate Sales Executives who are looking to advance their Sales career to work for our client, a world leader in the technology sector.
What will I do on a day to day basis?
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Days visiting clients to build relationships
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- Be a problem solver to customise suitable applications for customers
- Be a key contributor to the dynamic, close knit sales team
- Must have full UK driving licence
- Degree educated in any discipline
- Previous experience or commercial experience
- Extremely positive, enthusiastic and natural salesperson
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- High persuasiveness, Can cope with rejection
- Problem solver , Flexible, Result driven
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £26K - £32K
- Company car
- 20 - 25 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Salary Review Every 6 Months
My client is looking for individuals that want a career, not just a job. Working for this company you will be put on a clear structured career plan with reachable targets, you will have a appraisal and performance review every 6 months to make sure you are inline to achieve your goals. My client does not bring in senior individuals from competitors which gives employees the opportunity to be promoted from within.
Upon joining you will be selected to take part in carefully scheduled 6 - 8 week training programme which is designed to give you a strong technical understanding of the products and an idea of what you will encounter on a day to day basis.
This will only be the start of your training as it will be continued throughout your development and growth whilst working with one of the world’s largest, most successful and innovative global organisations.
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career within an ever progressing, stable organisation with rich history.