You will join a team of six, taking responsibility for delivering the creative vision on projects that will reach hundreds of thousands of users. The development team is a high performance unit with smart people working on difficult problems and hitting regular release deadlines.
- At least two years commercial experience gained in a similar PHP Development / Software Developer role
- A degree level education or equivalent (preferably Maths, Computer Science or similar focus).
Your CV should also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of PHP, ideally working in Laravel and MySQL
- Experience with RESTful / on-rails style API integration
- Previous work with MVVC / MVVM frameworks (ideally React, AngularJS)
- Asynchronous module based development experience (preferably RequireJS)
- A grasp of the principles of NoSQL data (preferably MongoDB) would be an advantage
Any Test-driven development knowledge or experience with the design and development of online learning technologies would also be an advantage.