Junior Developer - Bury St. Edmunds - Finance
My client a leading financial services company based in Bury St. Edmunds is seeking a skilled Junior .NET Developer to join on a permanent basis.
Seeking a solid understanding of web technologies and .NET languages. My client consider themselves innovators in their space and are introducing a new generation of digital financial products to transform the short term lending markets. The successful candidate will join a very dynamic Agile environment with a great chance for career progression.
Responsibilities in this role are -
- Creating webservices in C#
- Have and demonstrate a thorough understanding of MVC pattern
- Object-oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD).
- Get involved in production and improvement of unit tests and code management mechanisms.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Facilitate design/code reviews.
- Assist team lead with project planning and estimation.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.