AAT Qualified Semi-Senior
A well-established firm of chartered certified accountants based in Bromborough is currently recruiting for an AAT Qualified (or Level 4 Studier) Semi-Senior.
You will be joining a professional and busy team and will work with a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
If you plan to study ACCA, financial study support and study leave will be provided together with mentoring from a team of highly experienced managers and seniors.
Applications will also be welcomed from AAT qualified candidates who are not looking to study further.
The AAT Qualified Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a variety of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Draft corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audits as required
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience of Sage
- AAT qualified (or close to) with the ability to prepare accounts with minimal input and supervision
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving local firm that offers exceptional training and development opportunities together with a pleasant and friendly working environment. Benefits include a competitive salary (that is negotiable depending on level and study requirements) together with 20 days holiday, free parking, pension scheme.
If you have all of the above requirements for the AAT Qualified Semi-Seniorposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.