Business Development Manager
As the business development manager you will be responsible for opening and growing strategic customer accounts. This role will consist of mainly obtaining new business but also aspects of account management.
My client is a global organisation with offices around the world. This specific Business Development Manager will be based in their Milton Keynes office. Due to the clients global reach there will be ample opportunity for progression and career moves around the country and the world.
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager will be to focus on identifying new opportunities in new markets working closely with the Account Managers. Further responsibilities include:-
- Making calls and identifying opportunities with potential customers.
- Driving the product range and customer experience via marketing departments in relevant target companies.
- Having a systematic approach in working towards targeted accounts.
- Working towards pre-agreed revenue targets.
- Working closely with Account Managers, identifying ways to target and penetrate new accounts.
The successful applicant will need to have come from a sales background where you have experienced working with challenging targets and working towards KPI's.
To be successful in this business development role, you will have:
- A proven track record of achievement in previous new business roles.
- Portfolio of sales achievements.
- The speed of thought to spot angles to up-sell and cross-sell
- A high level of verbal communication skills.
- Confident and articulate.
This role is aimed at an individual with high potential who is seeking a business that will invest in you. If you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available.
In return offering us your talent and commitment, My client can offer you:
A competitive basic salary ranging between 25,000 and 35,000 depending on experience.
A very competitive performance-related incentive which is uncapped.