Care Home Manager
CARE HOME MANAGER - WIMBLEDON
£60,000-£70,000 PER ANNUM
White Knight Recruitment are working with a reputable nursing care provider who are looking to recruit a Care Home Manager for their flagship 70+ bedded luxury care home in Wimbledon that delivers a range of care including residential and dementia care alongside short term respite care. This is a purpose built Care Home within the luxury care market where you will be a pivotal role to delivering a very high end calibre of care.
As the Home Manager you will utilise your extensive experience and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to the residents.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Posses strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of high quality care and 'Good' CQC ratings
- Have at least 3 years experience as a Home Manager of a similar sized home, recently within a high end luxury care setting
To find out more information on the position please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
To view a full list of all Health and Social Care jobs registered with White Knight Recruitment please visit our website on