As part of my clients continued growth in the Midlands region I am currently looking for an Audit Manager who is looking to develop their career within a dynamic, fast moving environment. Their philosophy is to help our clients grow their businesses and to assist them in meeting their business objectives. I am need people who are client focussed and who want to make a difference in the clients business.
About the Role
The role we are recruiting for will be a client facing position working on a range of audit clients from the Shrewsbury office. Planning and leading on jobs, reporting into the Directors.
- ACA / ACCA / AAT / ATT qualified with a minimum of 5 years work experience within Accounting & Advisory or Tax.
- Have solid experience in general or statutory audit for commercial entities rather than public practice.
- Experience of successfully running fieldwork teams on audit and non-audit assignments.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing company.
- Have a good attention to detail within your work and also good time management skills.
- Execution and finalising of all areas of the audit assignment ready for Partner review.
You will need to be aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and actively assist senior management in achieving these, keeping Partner / client informed of progress and potential problems including actual vs budget.
Allocate work to other team members ensuring regular review and feedback to meet compliance standards via job feedback reports.
Manage and coach member of the audit team when at client premises and in the office.
Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements including the companies audit methodology and risk management processes.