Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
I am currently working with a forward thinking and rapidly growing Charity in Wakefield who are seeking a Graphic Designer to design, create and manage all materials across print, offline and online platforms. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a market leading Charity where you can utilise your skills to make a real difference to people in crisis all over the world.
As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Developing design briefs
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Produce including leaflets, infographics, digital content and advertising
- Present proposed designs to Senior internal stake holders
The ideal candidate for this position will be of graduate calibre with Graphic Design experience. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- High level of Adobe Suite
- Working to and meeting deadlines
- Prioritise and management multiple high priority tasks
- Ability to manage a complicated workload
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above. I look forward to receiving your application and I will get in touch to invite you to meet with me for a registration interview where I can give you more information about the role and the company.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, it means your experience does not match the desires of my client and you have not been successful this time. Please continue to apply for positions you feel are right for you or visit our website (www.lucywalkerrecruitment.com) where you can submit your details to be invited for a general registration interview and learn more about the positions we currently have available. Good luck with your job search.