Sales Manager (Hotel)
On behalf of our Client Arbour Resources are recruiting for a ~
SALES MANAGER (Hotel)
(Pro Active & Re Active)
21 / 23K (Base Salary / Neg) - Dependant on Experience + Excellent Commission Structure..
OTE ~ 25K ++ (Uncapped)
- 54 Bedroom Country House Hotel
- Set in a stunning country location
- The hotel lends itself to a variety of uses for both leisure & corporate guests
- There are 2 main C&B Rooms catering for 120 Max
- There are other rooms for smaller meetings / functions & private dining
- 40 Weddings PA to 120 breakfast / 150 Evenings
A fantastic opportunity to join a company that genuinely care for and invest in their staff and offers secure employment with excellent working conditions and to join a friendly and professional team
Mainly a Mon - Friday Role ~ Occasional Evenings & Weekends to meet Guests / Wedding Fayres etc
This role is for a Pro Active Sales Manager / BDM to seek out business from within the local locality and beyond and increase revenue streams at all opportunities
The role will offer excellent earning power so will really suit someone who loves to drive their own earning potential alongside offering a "competitive" base salary
You will manage your own time between being out on the road meeting client appointments and office based to co-ordinate the events as required
Quite a small operation at the moment undergoing a large investment hence why they are seeking someone to drive new & old revenue streams for the project to continue it’s growth
You will have the overall accountability for the effective leadership of the sales department to deliver financial success, exceptional customer satisfaction, excellent customer engagement and business reputation
You will have responsibility for all aspects of sales growth, development and maximisation, revenue generation and sales management ~ FULLY supported by the General Manager who will be happy to guide you in areas that may be unfamiliar to you
- Sales Office / BDM within a mainly Pro Active approach
- Handle enquiries, checking availability and deciding whether it is the right piece of business at the right time and the right price
- Explore and encourage all up-selling opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Arrange and conduct site inspections for potential customers
- Be responsible for the development of new clients through sales calls, attending networking events and local business forums
- Identify weak and dip periods and create initiatives to target business for these periods.
- Initiate and deliver regional marketing campaigns.
- Propose full and accurate quotations, proposals, negotiated rates when required in consultation with the General Manager
- Account management of all existing business at the property, holding regular client reviews and annual price setting.
- Build relationships and maintain regular contact with clients and agents, through follow-up calls, keep in touch activity and investigating new business opportunities.
- Event Planning / Co-ordination ~ Assisting with Function Sheets to HOD’s etc
- Internally communicating effectively to meet & exceed customer expectations
You will need to come come from within a similar environment (Hotel / Conference Centre) with proven Senior "Sales Office" Experience and not afraid to take on pro active sales / duties
Possibly a Senior Co-ordinator ready to take that next step up the "ladder of success"
MUST have Hotel Experience
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.