Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a Credit Controller to join a thriving business based in Sale, Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and work within a busy, fast paced business.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Allocation of payments
- Debt chasing
- Resolution of queries efficiently whilst maintaining relationships
- Achievement of monthly targets
- Managing and maintaining payment plans
- General administration
Required skills of the Credit Controller:
- You will have had previous experience working within a similar role.
- You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages
- You will be a hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable Credit Controller
- You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- A professional and confident phone manner
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.