My client is seeking a skilled, confident Cost Administrator to join their growing team based in Stockport.
This is a permanent position working within a small team, and duties will include:
- Producing, matching and allocating invoices for internal projects as directed
- Processing, reconciling and management of timesheets, expenses and invoices for a designated UK territory.
- Monitoring invoice payment status and chasing outstanding balances
- Being involved with forecasting and projections - facilitating and supporting the process
- Other support elements as reasonably required.
As well as experience of undertaking the above tasks, the successful candidate will have:
- Considerable experience using accounting/finance software platforms eg Oracle
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly and proactively
- Prioritising and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work to stipulated deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivation and drive
In return, my client is offering - amongst others - the following benefits:
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A generous pension scheme: 9% employer contribution if employee contributes 5%
- Private medical cover
- Discounted gym/sports club membership
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any queries, call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.