Payroll & Benefits Manager
THE ONE GROUP are working with a leading business to recruit a Payroll & Benefits Manager to head up their Payroll function.
This is not your typical Payroll Manager's post. My client requires a dynamic and forward thinking individual to be a part of their HR Management team and to not only manage the multiple payrolls but also to continually review benefit platforms and packages and look to improve and implement schemes.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Manage multiple payrolls (monthly, weekly, annual and seasonal) from start to finish
- Directly manage 2 members of staff
- Complete tax year end procedures
- Manage an outsource international payroll company
- Ensure pension files are created and submitted and any queries are dealt with effectively
- Ensure company benefits are processed accurately and P11D's issued
- Ensure pay review processes are conducted accurately
- Promote and manage the benefits schemes including visiting multiple sites to 'pitch' new benefit platforms and incentive schemes
- Continuously review existing schemes and always look for improvements
- Ensure payments of incentive bonuses are accurate and processed effectively
- Research and review processes, software and procedures to ensure best practice
- Attend and contribute to HR management meetings and reviews
Candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record of managing a payroll function as well as researching, developing and implementing benefits. Candidates with no prior benefits management experience need not apply.
Own transport is essential due to travel requirements to other sites
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Technical.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the East of England and we pride ourselves in adding value to the recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information call the Peterborough office of THE ONE GROUP on or visit our website at