Accountant - Bradford - Permanent
- £32,000 - £36,000 + Exceptional Benefits + Bonus
- Telecommunications Business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA)
- Permanent opportunity
Your new company
My client is an industry leading Telecommunications Business with an outstanding worldwide reputation. Possessing an outstanding culture, which has a real focus on career development, this is a brilliant organisation to develop and progress your career.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of inventory and finance leases and the related company positions. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking the lead in reconciling the Capex intercompany position.
- Completing the monthly self-assessment of all inventory sox controls.
- Account and report for inventory and leases.
- Analysis of movements to support Commercial Finance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) either looking for your first move into industry from practice or with industry experience preferably around the balance sheet. You will be determined, ambitious and have a strong desire to progress. Ideally you will have experience of HFM and/or business objects, however this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent development role, where you will have the opportunity to progress and learn. You will be rewarded by working for a world-wide brand, continuous career progression and a leading benefits package with excellent bonus potential as well as flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you would like to find out more about the specific roles please submit your CV or get in contact by speaking to Henry Clarkson on