Leading international retail business based in Manchester City Centre have created a new role for an Assistant Accountant to join their thriving business.
With a focus on treasury you will oversee a number of the business bank accounts, both UK & European, whilst being involved in a number of projects involving migrating work into Manchester and improving processes.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Bank reconciliation
- Bank Statement uploads for various banking intermediaries
- Account Clearing
- Query Resolution
- Working with technical team to automate bank upload (where automation not present)
- Project SME for migrations, documenting process and instructions for future migrations, ultimately aligning activities to standard process
- Cash flow forecasting
Key skills preferred are;
- Experience within a treasury role or strong bank reconciliation exposure
- Use of SAP or similar ERP system
- Continuous improvement focus
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and growing business that can offer excellent career opportunities for the right individual. The business are going through a period of centralisation and can provide an interesting project led remit.
For further details please apply to or call me on