A Northamptonshire based manufacturing business are looking to recruit a number of Digital Copywriters to working within a large digital project team.
Our client are a well known manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire that are embarking on a period of digital change.
The Digital Copywriter roles involves:
- Writing and producing copy, ensuring the content is both factually accurate and aligns to brand guidelines and delivers an engaging customer experience
- Working with the Content Manager to understand the business brief and provide copywriting and editing for the digital project across a range of digital channels
- Working with external agencies to coordinate the production of copy
- Creating copy that is aligned to brand, SEO and best practise guidelines
- Managing copywriting approval processes with key business stakeholders
- Managing and maintaining strong communication with the Digital Programme team to ensure that content supports the overall project and within allotted time frames
- Sharing best practice, copy research and learnings within the copy team and the UX/Design specialists
In order to be considered for the Digital Copywriter role, you must have:
- Experience of copywriting for digital channels
- Understanding of SEO best practises
- Strong campaign and project management skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail in all content
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment within specialist project teams
The Digital Copywriter roles are offering a brilliant opportunity to work within a specialist digital project team to create and deliver engaging copy to be used within digital channels.
The role is initially until December 2017 and the business are looking to recruit immediately.