Finance Business Partner - Global Membership Association
Commercial Business Partnering role managing the Global Programmes Function for the organisation.
The membership association are a prominent brand within the sector and have an annual income of £50m pounds. They are looking to expand their presence outside of the UK.
- Prepare monthly reporting for and lead monthly business reviews with the assigned teams and communicate understanding of financial performance
- Prepare, consolidate and report financial plans. Analyse and comment on proposed financial plans, support budget holders and pro-actively challenge them during the process
- Focus on strategic finance requirements of the business, understanding the business model and what this means for Finance. Communicate and advocate these priorities to the wider Finance team
- Act as Finance counterpart to budget holders, including those in the global offices, working as an equal, and develop the financial acumen of budget holders
- Identify and evaluate financial risks and opportunities in the department; identify actions to mitigate the risks and exploit the opportunities
- Newly Qualified (CIMA/ACA)
- Management reporting experience
- Strong business partnering skills
- An ability to influence senior stakeholders
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits